Wednesday, February 8, 2012

 Picture of Bill and I, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth!
 Getting excited.....first day of the Expo at the Disneyland Hotel!
 The Tinkerbell Medal....hopefully, I will have one of my own on Sunday :-)

 Almost time......Corral B anxiously waiting.....
 It's a sea of people in front of me....but there's probably 4 times as many people behind me!
 Our fearless, purple-haired leader, Beth!  I don't know know on earth I found her in the corral but I'm glad I did!!
 Julie, one of the girls who was running with the same charity I was.
 I loved Julie's wings....they were in memory of her brother, who committed suicide, which was the reason she was running for the AFSP in this race. 
This was taken after Friday night after the 5k through Disneyland and California Adventure

The Tinkerbell Half Marathon meet up!
At the Finish Line with my other half, who has supported me throughout all of this.  I couldn't have done any of it without him!  I love you, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment